Hari the Hadron

Friday, April 27, 2007

A RATHER LONG HOLIDAY FROM BLOGGING

The reason for this long break is not a writer’s block or lack of interest in posting; rather it was a result of a struggle to control a cannibalistic urge to voice my frustration against the clinching signs of total degradation of values in our society and the country as a whole. I prevented myself from posting my hard feelings because my frustrations made my language so ruthlessly crude that it may not have been acceptable in a public domain, though I am sure it would have only reflected the harsh truth about the state of affairs.

Its not that now I have learnt to take it in my stride and get on with my life, blogging on softer and happier issues but just that I am learning to channelise my energy into a determination to put forth my views in a more subtle manner and persist hoping that someday myself along with the unflinching lot of sensitive bloggers in this blogworld might be able to bring about a positive change.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • welcome back...i can understand ur anger..but not sure how we can do something..

    By Blogger Shiv, at 7:30 AM  

  • Hari, welcome back. Be thankful for the surging anger. It keeps you alive and going, rather than folding up with numbness.

    By Blogger Vani, at 6:34 AM  

  • hari,, finally,, nearly beat my non blogging streak!!!
    Btw blogging is for letting people know your opinions of everything- angry or soft..we bloggers are made of sterner stuff dont worry:)

    By Blogger Anu, at 8:41 PM  

  • hey came here surfing, and ya sometimes the society and our circumstances made us feel like that..
    Take care...

    By Blogger Shruti, at 12:42 AM  

  • Hi Hadron: Thanks for your inspiration, it has always kept me going. There's some good news for you out on my blog. Please do visit soulmatemedia.blogspot.com and may keep in touch with ideas and feedback at swahilya.soulmate@gmail.com Thank you. Looking forward to your continued inspiration and support!

    By Blogger Swahilya Shambhavi, at 10:29 AM  

  • Shiv, we all need to do something to break this monopolisation of power in the hands of a dirty few.

    By Blogger hari, at 11:14 PM  

  • Rightly said Vani. Thanks

    By Blogger hari, at 11:14 PM  

  • Anu,I know you are busy.

    By Blogger hari, at 11:15 PM  

  • Shruti,thanks for those kind words.

    By Blogger hari, at 11:16 PM  

  • I deal with those frustrations by churning thoughts of running away from this goddamn country. No matter how much humans can produce hope upon hope upon hope, India never fails to shatter each one of them like a bubble wrap in a child's hand. Phut phut AND PHUT!

    By Anonymous Rewanth, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home