Hari the Hadron

Sunday, May 14, 2006

MOTHER'S DAY - A DAY TO THANK GOD

MOTHER is the greatest gift of God given to every human being and at the most opportune time, that of their birth. So Mother's Day is not only a day to thank our mother for all her selfless sacrifices to make our life a success story in its widest of definitions but also to thank God for having given us this greatest of all gifts which is a single source for all future good things that happen to us in life.

The relationship of mother and child is the finest examples that nature's creation is something that can weather the most stringent of natural and man made tests and stand tall for time immemorial. All man-made relationships break or atleast develop cracks or fade away at some point of time or the other.

I take this opportunity to thank God for having blessed me to be the son of my mother, who is to me the supreme power that I worship. She has not only been a caring mother, but the greatest of friends, guide and teacher. I would not say that she is responsible for what I am today because she has contributed to make me much more successful, noble and selfless. It is only me who has not learned the lessons taught by her in proper perspective. And I am sure this would be the case with every child because every mother sacrifices every drop of her blood only to make us nothing short of the best in the world.

5 Comments:

  • Hi everybody.Please feel free to comment. Even criticism would be a compliment.

    By Blogger hari, at 10:53 AM  

  • Indeed Hari. Happy Mother's Day :-).

    By Blogger Krish, at 11:11 AM  

  • Hi Mukundan,

    Thanks and Wish you the same.

    By Blogger hari, at 9:59 PM  

  • Well said Mahadevan sir and welcome to my blog.

    By Blogger hari, at 2:52 AM  

  • Hari,
    While it would be an exaggeration for me to say that I miss my mom 24*7*365, I do miss her terribly at times and wish that she were still around with us. Yet, I'm happy to know that she's in better company and is free from all the worries & pains that we mortals have to face.
    Nice post!
    Cheers,
    Ravi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home