Hari the Hadron

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A BUDDING NOVELIST

For those interested in reading novels from new and fresh authors, please visit this blog : randomexpressions.rediffblogs.com, created by Deepak Jaiswal. There is also a link to this blog from my site.

I am not a very frequent reader of novels since most of my time is occupied in Law Journals but still I found a whiff of fresh ideas and lateral thinking in the narration of Deepak Jaiswal, a novelist in the making. His short narration or short story (I may be excused for the wrong terminology) titled “HATE – A Love Story” published in his blog on the 29th October,2004 has all the ingredients required to make a good reading.

I think Deepak is ideally using the blogsite as a platform not only to showcase his talents but also to groom it in the right direction with the help of some good constructive comments from the fellow bloggers who should also ideally be voracious readers.

My best wishes to you Deepak for success in your endaevour and I think your success would be a value-addition to concept of blogging, which is already growing versatile by the minute.

3 Comments:

  • Hi everybody. please feel free to comment.Even criticism would be a compliment.

    By Blogger hari, at 10:11 PM  

  • Hi Hari....long time i visisted this place and ur blog is getting better and better.....
    And also, thanks for listing me here...

    By Blogger Sriram, at 2:19 AM  

  • Oh My Gosh! I am overwhelmed. Never in my life had I expected a full post on me! THANKS SO MUCH...i just dont know how to express myself- several emotions churn within me- gratitude, happiness,pride, satisfaction! Though writing a novel someday is definitely an ambition, i hv not yet to find that perfect plot, so i keep blogging on. I knew emotionally the story (HATE) will strike a chord, but this post is way beyond my expectatitions also. You hv made it all of it worthwhile. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home